Did You Know? Just Facts | Episode 01
Improving your knowledge daily with interesting facts, stories and things that make you think, Heaps of interesting fun facts and figures to keep you entertained.
Never give up because great things take time
15 Interesting Facts You might not know
- The sun is actually White, it just appears yellow to us through the earth’s atmosphere.
2. Banana is a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
3. Studies have suggested that gifted people often have bad handwriting because their brains are working faster than their hands.
4. Every 35 days, your skin replaces itself and your body makes new cell from the food you eat. what you eat literally becomes you.
5. Your nose is connected to the memory centre of your brain. That’s why smells can trigger powerful memories.
6. While Reading This Post, You Will Not Recognize that the the brain does not recognize the second ‘The’
7. When Writing, Studying Or Reading, Listen to Music with no vocals. it will allow you to concentrate better
8. Sharks are the only animals that never get sick. They are even immune to every known disease including cancer
9. The smell of an orange relieves stress.Smelling an orange or eating one can reduce stress by over 70%
10. Henry Mishel-American was the first person who introduced ‘Exams’ 11. Marijuana helps slow the growth of cancer cells. (medical propose)
12. Scientists concluded that Chicken came first not the egg because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens
13. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine (PEA), the same chemical released in your brain when you fall in love
14. Dimple are in fact genetic defects, as muscles grow incorrectly and leave a gap between them
15. Giving birth is the second most painful thing a human can experience, the first is being Burned alive. Respect Women